Tuesday, May 19, 2009

June Training Schedule!

You may or may not know, but I am currently doing individual and small group training out of my home in the "garage spa" :-).
This allows me to offer training for less and to consider bartering if I am not paying rent somewhere. I have been doing so since January and have had great sucess.
With the weather warming a bit I need to restructure my small group sessions a bit, but the good news is that I am able to offer more openings than usual. Please pass along this information to anyone you think may be interested!

Starting in June I am offering:
Classes at the Garage Spa in West Lakeside (maximum of four per class)
Monday at 6:45 pm
and
Thursday evenings at 6:45 pm
All classes will offer a cardio, strength, and balance component.

Classes at Woodglenn Vista Park in East Santee (minimum of five required)
Sunday mornings 8:30-9:30am
Wednesday morning 5:30am- 6:15am
All classes will offer a cardio, strength, and balance component focused on bands, body weight resistance, and natural features.

Each class session is four weeks, once per week for $20 total ($5 per class) with no pro-rating, credits or rescheduling paid in advance.
You will be asked to sign a waiver.

If you are interested in other times that are not listed, please let me know. I have also had some interest in the following types of classes- are you interested in:
*a stroller exercise class/ outdoor class where your baby, toddler, or preschooler would be welcome?
*a stretching/meditation/relaxation type class
*a class for the very overweight or out of shape individual?

I am still doing individual and tandem personal training for a great rate. email or call me for more information.
Summer is almost here- a strong body gives you more energy to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment